Dr. Shams Tabrez Siddiqui
B.D.S, M.D.S. (Orthodontics)
Dr. Shams Tabrez, the visionary behind Crossroads Dental Clinics Group, left home at the tender age of 9, to pursue his schooling way back in 1989. Little did he know that years later he would go on to become an exemplary dentist that he is today. He resided in different parts of India in pursuit of education, and later on went to IP Pavlov Medical University, which is one of the most prestigious university in Eastern Europe. Here he pursued his master’s degree in orthodontics and lived amongst 75 nationalities for 3 years. Upon completion of his education he worked in Kanashiva Hospital, Ryazan, RUSSIA, Fortis Hospital, Jaipur Golden Hospital, Paras Hospital, New Delhi, India, Basma dental clinic, Kuwait, Dubai, and then, he gave way to his vision and founded Crossroads Dental Clinic in 2014. His experiences with different kinds of people and interacting with various cultures allows him to understand the needs and expectations of his patients and helps him to continually serve them better.
- Master’s in Dental Surgery – RUSSIA,
- Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery (BDS) – India
- 18+ Years of Dental Experience
- Gold Plaque -Invisalign, USA
- Certified Advance Damon System Practitioner
- Certified Class II & III Dental Corrections
- Editor – Journal of Advance Oral Research, Copernicus, UK
- Certified & Acknowledged by Ministry of Interiors – Sharjah, UAE
Area of Expertise
- Gold Certified Invisalign Provider
- Metal and Ceramic Braces
- Interceptive Pediatric Orthodontics
- TMJ Disorders
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Dr. Sajida Farhat
B.D.S. Master in Aesthetic Dentistry
A prodigy who has grown here since 1982 in the UAE, She has seen the country evolve and progress tremendously over the years and is well aware of the UAE Culture and its people. For her, UAE has always been her First Home. Later in 1999, she moved to India, to pursue her bachelor’s in dental surgery. Soon after she joined the Reputed Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, India. She practiced there for 5 years under the guidance of senior specialists who mentored her skills and confidence to handle complications and difficult cases. After gaining thorough experience she returned to UAE to serve her own people and the community she grew in. Initially, she was practicing in Sharjah at a very renowned dental clinic group for 5 years. She not only practiced dentistry but also kept herself updated with the latest advances and technologies in dentistry.
Later in 2014, Dr Farhat along with her husband- Dr Shams Tabrez Ahamed Siddiqui, launched ‘Crossroads Dental Clinic’ and since then they has been offering state-of-art dental care with utmost efficiency, care, dedication, andsincerity. Dr Farhat’s special interests include aesthetic and restorative dentistry. She practices with a lot of professionalism, passion and enthusiasm.
She loves yoga, music, cooking, is a traveler
- Over 18 Years of Experience in India & UAE
- Bachelor’s in dental surgery-Affiliated to Indian Dental Council
- Certified INVISALIGN provider
- Mastership in Modern Aesthetic Dentistry
Area of Expertise
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Complete Oral rehabilitation
- Smile makeovers and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Crown and Bridges
- Laser Dentistry
- Invisalign & LUMINEERS Certified
Dr. Zara Faiza Ahmed
B.D.S. , M.D.S
A highly dedicated Orthodontist, Dr. Zara is passionate about creating beautiful smiles and aims at building a strong long term relationship with her patients. She is a graduate from the esteemed Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore (2015) which gave her immense knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat patients. She then completed an extensive 3 year MDS course in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics from Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences, Bangalore (2019) to specialize in her field of interest. She has gained immense experience working as a Consultant Orthodontist at various clinics treating all kinds of malocclusions.
She expertizes in correcting various abnormal alignment of the teeth and jaws for growing children, teens as well as adults using functional appliances, fixed functional appliances, Damon self ligating/ conventional brackets and aligners. Through careful study of each patient’s individual situation, Dr. Zara develops a treatment plan that can help address patient’s unique needs and bone structure.
Dr. Zara makes every effort to stay up-to-date with the current developments in the field of Orthodontics and actively participates in workshops, conferences and webinars. She is also a member of the Indian Orthodontic Society.
Area of expertise
- Metal/Ceramic braces
- Damon braces
- Growth modification using functional appliances
- Expansion appliances treatment
- Pre-surgical orthodontics
- Orthodontic splints
Dr. Shalini Dommaraju
B.D.S, M.D.S – Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Shalini Dommaraju is highly talented specialist oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Emergency dentist in Dubai with over 8 years of experience. She finished her bachelor of dental surgery in 2010 and master of dental surgery in 2015 from Meenakshi Ammal dental college and hospital, Chennai Tamilnadu India. She worked as clinical coordinator and surgical assistant in Meenakshi cleft and craniofacial Centre in Chennai. Along with this she also has done master of science in stem cell research, training programmed in regenerative medicine from University of Toronto, Canada. She has an international publication to her credits. She has extensive experience in treating patients with simple and complex wisdom tooth extraction, cleft lip and palate surgeries and dental implant procedures. She takes great self satisfaction in restoring patients self esteem, allowing them to smile with confidence once again.
Area of Expertise
- Intra Alveolar Extractions
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Dental Implant Surgeries
- Soft tissue Surgeries such as Frenectomies, Operculectomies, Excisional & Incisional Biopsies
- Incision and Drainage for Odontogenic Infections
- Cyst Enucleation
- Laser Assisted Procedures
Dr. Anju Ann Chacko
(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics)
Dr. Anju, is a very detail oriented, precise and a compassionate person. Dedicated her work to the care and well being of the patient. Born and bought up in UAE. She finished her Bachelors in dentistry from JSS dental college (2011) and Masters in endodontics from Rajiv Gandhi dental college Bangalore (2019)
She is clinically experienced for 6years in various dental field as a general dentist and three years of professional training as an Endodontist. She has worked in Dental care centre, Welfast Medical center, Bangalore dental care and implant center(India)
During her endodontic practice she has acquired expertise in management of conservative and endodontic regenerative procedures. Have ample knowledge through research work and implying new techniques into everyday clinical practice.
She is associated with Crossroads Dental Clinic Group LLC since 2020
- Bachelor of dental surgery – Mysore, India
- Master’s in dental surgery-Bangalore, India
- 6 years of dental experience.
- Member of Indian dental association
Area of Expertise
- MID-minimally invasive dentistry
- Single visit endodontic treatment
- Re-Rct treatment
- Restorative dentistry
- Endodontic microsurgeries
- Management of traumatic injuries to the tooth
- Regeneration procedures (Apexification, PRF and Revascularization)
- Post & Core
- Pulpotomy & Pulpectomy
Dr. Kochurani Abhilash
B.D.S, M.D.S, (Pediatrics)
Dr. Kochurani completed her bachelor’s degree (BDS) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and with an extreme passion to follow her dreams she went ahead to work as a General dentist in a multispeciality dental clinic in her hometown, Kerala (India). During this time, she got the opportunity to sharpen her skills in various dental procedures. It was during this time that she recognized her skill in effectively dealing with pediatric patients and efficiently delivering their treatment under most comfortable conditions. Determined to develop her skills on the same, she went ahead to pursue her Masters in Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry (MDS) in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore. Meanwhile she also got the opportunity to get trained in Kanchi Kamakoti Children’s Hospital, Chennai, in treating dental patients with systemic conditions.
She has also won multiple national awards for various academic papers presented and has also published her papers in International journals. Extremely dedicated and passionate about her job, she says that this isn’t just a job for her, it’s a second home, and she strives to make everyone that walks through the door feel as if they’re at home and as comfortable as possible. Having gained extensive years of experience in this field, she looks forward to providing the best dental treatment to patients approaching her in the hope of reforming their smiles, especially children. Dr. Kochurani is always ready to patiently listen and understand the concerns of the parents as well as the children, and carefully guides and supports them during the entire treatment period.
Achievements & Career Highlights
- Cosmetic restorations for children using composites, ceramic and zirconia crowns.
- Treatment of pediatric patients under conscious sedation.
- Post and core build up for management of grossly decayed teeth
- Myofunctional appliances for the correction of pediatric skeletal and dental malocclusions
- Fluoride caries management, Preventive resin restorations and atraumatic restorative treatment in pediatric dentition
- Management of pediatric dental and soft tissue traumatic injuries.
- Pediatric prosthodontic correction of permanently missing teeth.
- Providing space maintainers and space regainers.
- General dental procedures including restorative, surgical and teeth whitening procedures for adults.
Area of Expertise
- Teeth Whitening
- Kids Dentistry (Pediatric Dentistry)
- Restorative Dentistry
- Crown & Bridges
- Extractions (Single)
- Oral Prophylaxis (Scaling & Polishing) and routine hygiene maintain
- Periodontal curettage using lasers
Skills and strength:
Ability to handle back to back patients.
Good knowledge of using advanced technology.
Attention to details.
Dr. Alka Bulchandani
B.D.S, M.D.S, (Oral Medicine & Radiology)
Dr. Alka Bulchandani is a highly skilled and compassionate, Oral Medicine & Radiology Specialist. She completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Karnavati School of Dentistry Gandhinagar in 2012. After that, she worked for a non-profit organization as a general dentist. Passionate to learn and explore more in dentistry, she went on to pursue her Masters in Oral Medicine and Radiology in the biggest hospital in Asia- Civil Hospital Government Dental College Ahmedabad. It was a huge learning experience for her as she was exposed to a large and diverse number of patients. She also has an international publication to her credit. She has also undergone a 6 month extensive training program in Dental Implants in Government Institute in India.
She, as an Oral Medicine Specialist, is involved in diagnosis and management of oral red/white/pigmented lesions, oral precancerous and cancerous conditions, tobacco related lesions, viral lesions like herpes stomatitis, oral candidiasis, OSMF.
She also manages oral conditions of patients with systemic diseases. She is highly efficient in diagnosis of TMJ & Orofacial Pain related disorders.
She has been licensed as a DHA specialist in Oral Radiology providing interpretation reports for implant planning & 3D CBCT evaluation of Maxillofacial Disorders.
As she is a learning enthusiast, she has participated in various workshops related to Advances in Aesthetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Orofacial Pain & Implants.
Areas of Expertise:
- Red & white lesions of Oral cavity
- TMJ Specialist
- Orofacial Pain
- Trigeminal/Glossopharyngeal Neuralgic Pain
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
- Viral Lesions of Oral cavity- Herpetic Lesions
- Oral Submucous Fibrosis
- Implant Rehabilitation
- 3-Dimensional CBCT Diagnosis
- Dental Veneers